We are seeking a Regional Property Manager for a rapidly growing ownership and management group overseeing over 7000 garden style apartments throughout the United States (local to Monsey).
You need to have:
Superb soft skills (polish, tact and core management skills) as well experience managing large scale apartment management operations.
A willingness to travel about 2 days per week.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization and have much impact on the best practices and makeup of the management operation.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Forge a regional strategy to optimize regional performance.
· Oversee all regional marketing activities and tailor a "local market" approach to advertising and marketing ensuring the lowest possible vacancy rate.
· Possess a complete understanding of ownership structure as well as various federal and local income based housing programs
· Coach, guide and direct local property managers. Provide managers with material and managerial support.
· Maintain daily contact with property managers to address concerns and potential problems proactively.
· Assist Property Managers in resolving personnel issues regarding performance evaluations, employee disciplinary actions and / or performance issues.
· Reinforce company values of professionalism and respect for tenants and employees in all property locations.
· Travel to and conduct site visits at all properties regularly.
· Work with local managers to create and evaluate property budgets and performance goals as well as evaluating capital needs and planning capital projects
· Participate in hiring and screening of onsite staff including but not limited to Assistant Property Manager, Leasing Agents, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Technicians, Porters, Housekeepers, Groundskeepers, Pool attendants and related contract employees to assist in essential job duties and responsibilities.