Description Summary: The Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing the call center customer service department and ensures the highest level of customer service possible. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for training, coaching, mentoring and empowering their employees.
Essential Duty and responsibilities:
· Develops and implements policies and procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the customer service department;
· Ensures all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization;
· Responsible for the employees training and development;
· Align customer service department polices with companies objectives;
· Develops and measures key performance indicators to determine and improve the effectiveness of all customer service activities;
· Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution;
· Coaches and empowers team to achieve high performance;
· Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns;
· Assists Customer Service Representatives; in troubleshooting orders that require special handling;
· Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
Call Center Sales Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
· 5+ years of experience in a retail based customer service position is required;
· Proven leadership experience;
· Experience analyzing continuous quality improvement needs and opportunities and implementing responsive strategies and procedures;
· Strong critical thinking and superior judgment skills are needed;
· Proven experience as a team builder;
· Must demonstrate exceptional communication, collaboration, adaptability, resilience and emotional intelligence.