ITKO LISA / CA LISA Tester (Service Virtualization) / Parasoft Virtualization
Posted by: stanley
Posted date: Jul-20-2015
· Support the QA team in the conceptualization and design of detailed solutions that would benefit from service virtualization, understanding the IT infrastructure, context diagrams, and application workflow.
· Collaborate with architects and technical resources on service virtualization strategy as it applies to QA test environments.
· Using the CA LISA/Service Virtualization tool: develop new scripts, modify them, and execute them.
· Configure virtualized scripts in test environments, working with the QA test team to ensure readiness.
· Design and implement frameworks for service virtualization.
· Ensure integration of the service virtualization tool with test management and automation tools.
· Serve as a mentor to the QA test team on the CA LISA tool and service virtualization practices.
· Work with the QA leadership team to define metrics, and report status of virtualized assets weekly.
· Bachelor�s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
· 6+ years� experience in software development, quality assurance, and testing required.
· 3+ years� experience with the CA LISA service virtualization tool.
· In depth experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Web Services, and messaging systems.
· Good understanding of service virtualization tools.
· Ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms.
· Experience with Quality Center / ALM, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, Java, UML, Servlets, SOAP, WSDL, JSPs, JDBC, SQL, SQL Server, Oracle DB2, XML, HTML and J2EE best practices.